[chuck-users] chuck --loop not working on windows

Rich Caloggero rjc at mit.edu
Mon Feb 23 21:09:32 EST 2015

Sorry to keep adding to this, but the latest version does work correctly on Windows when adding schreds with Machine.add(); you just can’t do it with command-line options! Seems very strange to me!

Does anyone besides me cChucK on windows!  DOes anyone have any idea, however implausible, what might be causing this problem?