[chuck-users] chuck --loop not working on windows

Rich Caloggero rjc at mit.edu
Tue Feb 24 17:17:48 EST 2015

Thanx Spencer for being willing to look into this. Sorry for being a pain. I’m forced to use windows because I use a screen reader and find it much easier to deal with than Linux at present.
I’m incredibly glad that chuck development has gotten into high gear; this can only mean great things ahead for the language! I love it!

-- Rich