[chuck-users] WvOut sample size (????????? ????????)

Joel Matthys jwmatthys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:54:44 EST 2015

Hello Vitalije.

You can compile ChucK with 'make linux-pulse' to use the PulseAudio
server. That will allow you to use other audio applications at the same
time.

You are right that jackd is not as easy to work with as alsa, but it is
very useful when you want to send sound from one application to another.
It is powerful in the right situation.

Joel