[chuck-users] reading random sample

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Wed Jan 28 06:32:29 EST 2015

Hi

I'm trying to write a function that reads a random samples from a
directory into a SndBuf. I'm not aware of the the necessary
functionality being available in chuck, so I wrote a bash script that
picks a random file from a directory and writes the name with full path
to /tmp/random_file. When I call Std.system() I get a warning that I
should use --caution-to-the-wind. This works well in chuck, but in fact
I'm in miniAudicle, how do I call miniAudicle with that option? Just doing

$ miniAudicle --caution-to-the-wind

makes miniAudicle think I want to start with a blank file called
"--caution-to-the-wind"...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk