[chuck-users] Stereo example problem with chuck-1.3.5.1 (Julien Saint-Martin)

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed May 13 22:15:17 EDT 2015

Yah, we wouldn't have shipped the example if that feature wasn't complete.
I am looking in to this presently!

spencer

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Casper Schipper <casper.schipper at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> I can confirm the error here on OSX 10.10 with 1.3.5.1 with that array.ck
> example.
>
> also found that:
> Noise n[1] => Pan2 p => dac;
> p.gain(0.1);
> minute => now;
>
> crashes my mini-audicle.
>
> Weird, I think it was working correctly in the past ?
>
> Best,
> Casper
>
> On 08/05/2015 14:50, Julien Saint-Martin wrote:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> I just installed chuck-1.3.5.1 on linux and I have this error when
> trying to run /examples/stereo/array.ck :
>
> [array.ck]:line(6): array ugen type 'Pan2' has more than one input
> channel - can only => array of mono ugens
>
> Is it only on my side or anyother can see this error ?
>
> Thanks
> Julien

Spencer Salazar
Doctoral Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford University

spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
+1 831.277.4654
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~spencer/