[chuck-users] ChucK and vim

Meino.Cramer at gmx.de Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Thu May 28 04:31:24 EDT 2015

Julien Saint-Martin <julien.saintmartin at googlemail.com> [15-05-28 10:12]:
> Hi Meino,
>
> I use vim too. For syntax I use:
>
> For shred management I don't use Vim but internal keyboard handler in
> Chuck:
> examples/hid/kb.ck
> associated with Machine.add(), Machine.remove() and Machine.replace()
>
> It is simple to use, and this way you can do what you want.
>
> Julien
>
> On 28/05/2015 07:17, Meino.Cramer at gmx.de wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Since vim is my favourite editor since years I want
> >to use chuck with vim. I tried miniAudicle but I get
> >no sound for whatever reason.
> >
> >I googled for 'chuck vim' and found several different
> >matches...but what to choose and what is recomended?
> >
> >Thank you very much in advance for any help and hint!
> >Best regards,
> >Meino

Hi Julien,

THANKS A LOT for your help! :))

Since I am at the very beginning of ChucKing :) I do not completly
understand your mail...

What is a Shred/Shred anagement ? I only know "threads" and "shredder"....

Where can I find informations about
kb.ck/machine.add/machine.replace/Machine.remove?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!
Best regards,
Meino