[chuck-users] Importing modules

pat pagano shreeswifty at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:15:23 EDT 2015

I am sure I can control it with Lemur, kinkiest performer or a host of
other OSC controllers. What I want is Chuck, Gibber or Supercollider
working natively on the IPad. I built SC3 on my iPad but my dev license
expired and I am waiting to see if my University works out their issues
with the Apple dev licenses - currently ONE departments controls all the
Apple dev stuff for an entire University which is absurd. I never got midi
working correctly but I had OSC controlling it.