[chuck-users] Importing modules

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri May 29 14:52:07 EDT 2015

Michael,

Check out https://github.com/spencersalazar/libchuck - its a thin wrapper I
developed for a couple of secret-ish projects that are trying to integrate
ChucK into other systems. There are a few essential features to add, like
error reporting and VM status, but it currently supports the basic ChucK
feature set (start/stop VM, add/remove/replace code). There are example
projects for Mac, VST, and iOS.

Audiobus would be dope- would be great if you could file an issue about
that.

spencer

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Michael Heuer <heuermh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark Cerqueira <mark.cerqueira at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ChiP is ChucK compiled for the iPhone so it's not an app you download.
>> It's more like an SDK you'd import into your iOS project to build an app
>> that uses ChucK. There currently isn't an official" ChiP repo, but an
>> easy-to-integrate ChiP project is something that's on the TODO list.
>>

> Great news!
>
> I've been eagerly awaiting something like a libpd for ChucK, that is an
> iOS library that can load and run ChucK files.
>
> https://github.com/libpd
>
> A killer feature would be integration with AudioBus for inter-app audio
> streaming
>
> http://audiob.us/
>
>    michael

Spencer Salazar
Doctoral Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford University

spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
+1 831.277.4654
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~spencer/