[chuck-users] chuck + chugins + ladspa plugins in docker?

Andrew Monks andrew at andrewmonks.net
Fri Nov 6 18:04:51 EST 2015

Michael!

They charge per device on your account; free for up to 5. If I were you,
I'd release the repository (with Dockerfile) on github, users could then
clone that, and push it to their own resin account.

(For open source, you likely don't want all users' devices to update
automatically when you push; so separate accounts for everybody makes sense)