[chuck-users] Mesh2D for Windows

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 27 14:25:50 EST 2015

Calling all Windows Hax at rs.   I have discovered (thanks to someone
in the online Physics-Based DSP course) that the Mesh2D chugin that’s
distributed with the Windows installer is different from that shipped
for Mac.   (Haven’t checked Linux yet).

Unacceptable behaviors include

myMesh.x and myMesh.y aren’t recognized.

Fix (maybe):     myMesh.nx and myMesh.ny seem to be implemented instead.

but the worst bug is that

myMesh.noteOn won’t accept any arguments, and won’t make sound
without them.

Has anyone encountered this? (I think I recall some traffic on this list
about it a while ago).   And has anyone fixed it?   And can they hook us
up with a compiled executable Mesh2D.chug that we can distribute to
people who need it?

Thanks,

PRC