[chuck-users] Mesh2D for Windows

Tommy Alfred Dahlen t.alfred.dahlen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:43:23 EST 2015

Hello folks,

As a follow up to Perrys post I also want to say that Chugings don't really
work on Windows.
I've tried with various versions of Chuck and on different computers, I've
also tried to build it myself, but never got them to work. I managed to
build them and generate the CHUG files, using Visual Studio 2015.
I hope some of you good people could look into this, as I'm pretty sure
that there are more Windows users out there who would like to use the extra
features of Chugins.
Might this be a problem related to 32bit Chuck running on 64 bit computers?

Thanks!

Tommy