[chuck-users] Mesh2D for Windows

Tommy Alfred Dahlen t.alfred.dahlen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:46:10 EST 2015

Hello Spencer,

thanks for replying, and thanks for the great work you do with ChucK!

I tried turning logs on, but didn't see any loading errors. The lines
related to Chugins I got was:
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugins
[chuck]:(5:INFORM): | | | examining directory
'C:\chuck-1.3.5.2\chugins-release' for chugins

[chuck]:(2:SYSTEM): | type dependency resolution: MANUAL

[chuck]:(2:SYSTEM): | initializing synthesis engine...

Then I reinstallid it like you said, and:

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | | loading chugin 'AmbPan.chug'

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | | loading chugin 'Bitcrusher.chug'

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | | loading chugin 'Elliptic.chug'

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | | loading chugin 'ExpDelay.chug'

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | | loading chugin 'FIR.chug'

Everything working!

And Mesh2D responded to x and y and noteOn.

Thanks again Spencer!

Tommy