[chuck-users] ChuckSound usage

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:03:38 EDT 2015

Paul Batchelor mentioned this in a recent thread; it's

a chugin that allows for the use of csound instruments inside chucK.

his article about it is here:
http://csoundjournal.com/issue21/chuck_sound.html

and it can be picked up here:

https://github.com/PaulBatchelor/ChuckSound .

A question that came up in the course of using it: If I use one csd file
containing several instruments (and some global set-up instructions in the
header section) can I use one shred to play multiple notes on multiple
csound instruments in that file simultaneously? -- or do I need multiple
shreds? -- and can they share the same header global variables?