[chuck-users] ChuckSound usage

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:40:10 EDT 2015

Okay, (finally) getting another look at the examples... What I think
ChuckSound does, if you use Paul Batchelor's class 'CSEngine' (from the
example file with that name) you can use chucK to compile and run one
entire csd per shred -- which can be pretty near a blank template where
instruments can be effectively added by other shreds via the function
eval()
and have notes sent to that instrument by any shred using that same public
class.

I gather that multiple notes could be sent to that same instrument, or
several such instruments, for that same instance of the class to send to
chucK for rendering into actual sound.

(If I've got the way this works wrong, please correct, but I'm going to see
how it works out!)