[chuck-users] Does a working FluidSynth chugin exist?

Pietari Seppänen pietari.seppanen at pohjoinen.net
Tue Oct 6 00:55:34 EDT 2015

I would definitely be interested in that, although I don't see a Windows
makefile in the ChuckSound github, so (being very ignorant about these
things) I can't tell if it's possible to compile for Windows. I also
shudder at the thought of scrounging up all the libraries that Csound will
need and trying to compile those first.

Pietari