[chuck-users] Does a working FluidSynth chugin exist?

Pietari Seppänen pietari.seppanen at pohjoinen.net
Thu Oct 8 06:09:15 EDT 2015

I'm getting the following errors after compiling both chugins in Linux,
any idea what could be the problem?

[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | error loading chugin 'Csound.chug', skipping
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | error from chuck_dl:
'/usr/local/lib/chuck/Csound.chug: undefined symbol: csoundPerform'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'KasFilter.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'FoldbackSaturator.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'AmbPan.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'Sigmund.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'Overdrive.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'Spectacle.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | loading chugin 'FluidSynth.chug'
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | error loading chugin 'FluidSynth.chug', skipping
[chuck]:(3:SEVERE): | | error from chuck_dl:
'/usr/local/lib/chuck/FluidSynth.chug: undefined symbol:
fluid_synth_sfload'

Regards,

Pietari