[chuck-users] keyboard fail

David Loberg Code d.loberg.code at wmich.edu
Sat Oct 31 12:22:17 EDT 2015

Spencer and Bob,
  The problem is not exclusively an El Capitan issue. It was already happening in Yosemite before she upgraded.
  We have tried other device numbers. If it is a correct device number, it will open the keyboard but not receive data. If it is an incorrect device number, it gives the 'couldn’t open' response.  (As I indicated, we also tried connecting an external USB keyboard.)

davd