[chuck-users] miniAudicle alternative

O L ounderscorel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:56:07 EDT 2015

Hello all. I have been learning and enjoying ChucK but I'm running into
eyestrain issues with the white background of miniAudicle. In the past I
have used Sublime text for CSS/HTML with no issue, so ideally I'm looking
for something with a dark background. I've seen things referencing using
vim or emacs, but I have no idea how to get that up and running. I've
searched the list but all the posts I see assume a level of competency with
these editors that I don't have. Is there a resource for getting started
(on OSX if that matters) from a beginners perspective with ChucK on
something other that miniAudicle?

Thanks in advance.