[chuck-users] Std.setenv() question

Scott Smallwood scott.smallwood at ualberta.ca
Sat Sep 19 16:03:16 EDT 2015

I don’t remember if HOSTNAME worked in the past.  Maybe that’s why we created the custom variable to begin with.

But this solution works great, actually.  Thanks Joel!

PS:  I would still love to know why HOSTNAME seems to be treated differently than other vars as far as getenv() is concerned…if anyone out there has any theories...

—ss

[ - ]  Scott Smallwood <http://www.scott-smallwood.com/> - Associate Professor - University of Alberta  [ - ]