[chuck-users] Problem with deleting item in array.

dude prosvirnin.arseniy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 07:50:02 EDT 2016

Hello, Chuck users!

I work on chuck program for live performance.
Main goal of program is play and delete sequences,
made from pre-made text file.

All sequences are separate shreds which running and
stoping by SequenceController class; each
sequence is instance of Sequence class.

So my problem is:

For example I have three sequences running.
If I delete sequences in inverse order,
all works fine; other way one of all sequences can not
be deleted and lookup() function shows all
sequences name as name of undeletable sequence.

Here is a link on PasteBin - http://pastebin.com/5Kk8xVKV

I guess problem is in removeSeq function on line 82.

I've got number for sequence from midi controller
and it is an 0 indexed integer.

Thanks for yours assistance.

Phlox.s