[chuck-users] Searching for "Algorithmic Composition"-Examples

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:51:12 EDT 2016

Blixa:

Here's my contribution of an algorithmic composition written in ChucK from
way back when.  (Old timers will recall that I've already posted this
twice, but it's fun...)  I have not tried it in a recent version of ChucK
-- perhaps you will and let me know if it still works?  (And if it doesn't,
updating it would be a worthwhile exercise!)

BTW, the "JAM" of "BigJAM" is a reference to James Andy Moorer, who was the
first technical director of CCRMA and composer of the attached work.

Enjoy,

- Robert