[chuck-users] Extending Chugens and Chubgraphs

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:48:36 EDT 2016

Hello Michał,

As far as examples, LiCK has a bunch of Chubgraphs here

https://github.com/heuermh/lick/tree/master/lick/effect
https://github.com/heuermh/lick/tree/master/lick/synth

and a bunch of Chugens here

https://github.com/heuermh/lick/tree/master/lick/dist

Joel Matthys has a bunch of Chugins here

https://github.com/jwmatthys/chugins

Personally, I've never had any trouble with CPU usage with Chubgraphs, and
I'll often spork some modulation at sample rate too.

   michael