[chuck-users] Communicate with a C++ programme

Guille Elias Alonso guille_elias_alonso at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 16:53:48 EDT 2016

Hello guys,
I'm writing a programme that analyses the micro input and makes some actions according to the analysis. Everything about the analysis is written in Chuck. The analysis of the micro signal gives a single number every 16 ms, and this number has to be sent to the C++ programme but I don't know how I can connect the two parts. This application is highly time-sensitive so I need a fast way of communicating.
I had read about these OSC events but it seems it's only for Chuck programmes receiving input from the outside and I want just the opposite. I've also thought about some mechanism of shared memory between the Chuck programme and the C++ programme but I don't see anywhere some way of implementing that with Chuck. Do you have any ideas?
Thanks,Guillermo