[chuck-users] Set adc sampling rate

Perry Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat May 14 14:50:00 EDT 2016

In miniAudicle, it’s in the Preferences window.
In terminal, the --srate switch sets sample rate:

>     chuck --srate8000 MyChucK.ck

But both ADC and DAC must run at same rate.  AND there has to be
supporting hardware there to run at that sample rate.  So native Mac
coreaudio won’t allow for 8k.  You could use the —silent switch, but
then you lose the real timebase because ChucK then just runs as
fast as it possibly can.  You could plug in an iMic or other USB
audio device that does support 8k, then it would all work.  Use
>    chuck --probe
to find out what sample rates are available.

PRC