[chuck-users] miniAudicle console monitor on OSX El Capitan

Anthony Becker becker at oakland.edu
Tue May 17 13:42:53 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

When I upgraded my MacBook to El Capitan last fall, I found some
problems with running miniAudicle. Well, no worries, I found Spencer's
Git repository and downloaded the ChucK 1.3.5.2 beta, and everything
works again...

...well, everything except for one minor detail. If I try to resize my
Console Monitor window, the window itself resizes, but the content
remains at the original size of the window, and won't take advantage of
the larger window area.

I have since upgraded to the final version of ChucK 1.3.5.2
fromhttp://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/release/, but I still have the same
issue with the console monitor.

Is there a configuration option or some other way for me to fix this? Or
will I just have to wait for a new version of ChucK to come out?

Thanks!
Anthony