[chuck-users] anybody still use this thing?

federico lopez fede2001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 19:23:48 EDT 2016

Hi Colton,

We aren'tt guru's but use chuck for learning and fun.

We have a program to teach programming to young boys using chuck in the
dancefloor, mostly live coding in our city, Medellin (Colombia, South
America).

I am curious in the way you want to use chuck and will be ready to help in
basic issues.

regards,

Federico López
algo0ritmos