[chuck-users] Chuck Racks

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 30 17:55:38 EDT 2017

Thanks everyone!

PS we cover how to use Chuck Racks and go over integration with Ableton
Live in our brand new course on Kadenze, "The Modern Music Technologist,"
co-taught by Ajay Kapur, Jordan Hochenbaum, Owen Vallis, and myself.

https://www.kadenze.com/courses/the-modern-music-technologist/info

We anticipate that Chuck Racks will be a huge tool for computer music
education and this is one step along that path. Feel free to reach out if
you have any questions or thoughts!

Spencer