[chuck-users] Chuck Racks

Alexis bronxed01 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 08:38:41 EDT 2017

Way cool Spencer, but only OSX 10.10 & up? Can you not at least sort it out for Mavericks too>?

    On Wednesday, 30 August 2017, 23:06, Spencer Salazar <spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

 Thanks everyone!
PS we cover how to use Chuck Racks and go over integration with Ableton Live in our brand new course on Kadenze, "The Modern Music Technologist," co-taught by Ajay Kapur, Jordan Hochenbaum, Owen Vallis, and myself.
https://www.kadenze.com/course s/the-modern-music-technologis t/info

We anticipate that Chuck Racks will be a huge tool for computer music education and this is one step along that path. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or thoughts!

Spencer