[chuck-users] ChucK => internet audio stream?

emery at vfemail.net emery at vfemail.net
Sat Jan 7 10:01:53 EST 2017

Hello Stuart,

I would recommend trying Liquidsoap, it is configured with its
own semi-functional language, but if you can chuck, I'm sure
you can figure it out.

I'm not sure how you would make the connection, but in the past
I have done stuff like connect MPD to Liquidsoap through a unix
socket. Liquidsoap is great because you can program it with
fallback sources should ChucK go silent.

http://savonet.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Emery