[chuck-users] phase modulation and hard sync?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:20:55 EDT 2017

2pi is already there if you are using a phase input, cause it seems the
phase is normalized (0 to 1 instead of 0 - 2pi) in Chuck.

What I mean is how to implement the same result with both frequency and
phase modulation in a Chuck code, using SinOsc.

All these things have to be adjusted

But if the phase input wasn't normalized to 0-1, like is the case with
SuperCollider, you don't need it.

cheers