[chuck-users] phase modulation and hard sync?

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 02:35:30 EDT 2017

hi Alexandre,

last but not the least, the point we're I was lost is that I got
confused cause I achieved the same results.

to summarize (it's more for myself ;) )

with Phasor is PM without it isn't. just it's simple achieve the same
result, cause some scenarios allow that.

It's a tough ground, and I got confused about that. I have to say thank
you, cause it was such a long time I didn't spend time about "musical
math" stuff ;) . and this was a good occasion to do that.

anyway, I hope the Phasor implementation I attached before was useful.
that is correct and seems to be quite simple. ;)

cheers,
Mario