[chuck-users] phase modulation and hard sync?

mario.buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:31:27 EDT 2017

Hi Alexandre,

No worries, I know it's not a challange ;) . Btw for sure, what I tried to say wasn't clear. The implementation I sent you is a Phase Modulation, not a Frequency Modulation. You can have a PM also if you don't use SinOsc with sync(2), you're still changing the phase and not the frequency using my ChucK program.
The last thing, the example you sent before, with a Phasor controlling the phase, also in that case ModInd doesn't need any 2pi, cause when you said the phase in SinOsc is normalized (from 0 to 1), it means there is a 2pi in there.
But it's ok, if I get it right, you simply wanna have PM with that specific configuration, Phasor and SinOsc with sync(2).

Cheers,
Mario