[chuck-users] what exactly is tuned feedback?

Casper Schipper casper.schipper at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:09:06 EDT 2017

And indeed: the correct answer to your question you already provided
yourself. :-)
The pitch is achieved by making the delay one wavelength long:
second / frequency  => del.delay;
Sometimes however, introducing a (resonant) filter changes the tuning a
bit, so then you need to tune more on ear.

best,
Casper

--
Casper Schipper