[chuck-users] ChucK Floss manual / bug reporting

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:14:36 EDT 2018

Hi Scott,

More or less one month ago I decided to update the ChucK FLOSS manual. I
wrote here on the mailing list announcing my idea and I've done the same
on facebook and ChucK forum. after a while I decided to start and I
create an account on flossmanual.net . at that point Mick Chesterman
from FLOSS manuals asked me if I wanted to try out a new platform they
were testing, OmniBook. so I said yes and he copied the entire ChucK
FLOSS manual there and I started editing that one.

cheers,
Mario