[chuck-users] Shred blocking main shred

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 15 11:36:20 EDT 2018

Hi!

Shreds block when you don’t advance time. If you don’t advance time, then
ChucK assumes you need all the current computation for the next audio
sample. Is there a place during your long computation where you could wait
one sample every so often (1::samp => now;)? For example, in the body of a
loop.

Jack