[chuck-users] Has anyone written some additive synthesis ChucK code they might share?

Forrest Cahoon forrest.cahoon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 14:45:35 EST 2018

I'm about to start writing a base class for additive synthesis in chuck,
with overrideable methods to calculate sample-specific harmonic frequency,
harmonic amplitude, and number of harmonics. I would then spork all the
harmonics with each knowing its own harmonic number and each would go into
a per-sample loop adjusting frequency and amplitude by calling these
overrided methods at each step.

I'm wondering if anyone else has approached additive synthesis and if so,
if you used a different technique, and especially if you'd be willing to
share your code.

Forrest