[chuck-users] TCP protocol

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:31:36 EST 2018

Hey all!

Like Jordan, I'm about 80% sure of the following: while Chuck doesn't do
OSC over TCP, it does have the ability to run code on remote machines
by--get this--"chucking" it over the network to a machine running chuck
--loop. It's not technically OSC, but it does happen over TCP.

I believe the incantation on the command line goes like...

chuck myfile.ck @192.168.2.34

(Insert your remote machine IP)

But it sounds like the hardware you're running is not running chuck, is it?

Anyway, more hacky solutions ftw!

Mike

Michael Clemow
Artist/Composer/Sound Designer