[chuck-users] Chuck m4L plugins

pat pagano shreeswifty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:13:32 EST 2018

Hi Folks

long time lurkere here

 i am looking for a set of Chuck M4L devices -- i had them working in
Ableton and there was some ridiculous number of them like 10+ different ones
does someone recall what they were called? I know there are chuck racks but
i think they were prior to that

any help would be grand

Patrick

*Patrick Pagano  B.S, M.F.A*