[chuck-users] ChucK Floss manual

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 23 13:28:17 EST 2018

Hey Mario and Scott,

Sounds great, improving documentation is a great place where the community
can get involved with the project!

Spencer

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:20 PM, mario buoninfante <
mario.buoninfante at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>

> thanks for that. fortunately I've already got the PDF version few years
> ago. but of course it would be great to have it back on line and updated.
>
> I just sent a request for a login ID on the Floss website. Honestly I've
> never edited anything on it. do you have any experience with it?
>

> cheers,
>
> Mario
>

> On 02/23/2018 12:17 AM, Scott Hewitt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would be happy to help out with this
>>
>> Also you can get to the floss manual via
>>
>> http://write.flossmanuals.net/chuck/events/
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Scott
>>

>> ----------
>> visit me
>>
>> http://www.scotthewitt.co.uk
>> @scotthewitt
>>
>> http://www.ablelemon.co.uk
>> http://www.theaudiopodcast.co.uk
>>

>> On 22 February 2018 at 23:55, mario buoninfante
>> <mario.buoninfante at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>

>>> I had a quick look at the FLOSS manual
>>> (http://write.flossmanuals.net/chuck/introduction/) and I noticed the
>>> link
>>> is broken. since I'm discovering a lot of hidden stuff in the source code
>>> (Teabox, CNoise, DelayP, etc.), stuff not documented anywhere, I thought
>>> it
>>> would be great to update the manual.
>>>

>>> is there anyone interested in helping out?
>>>

>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> Mario

Spencer Salazar, PhD
Special Faculty
Music Technology: Interaction, Intelligence, and Design
California Institute of the Arts

ssalazar at calarts.edu | +1 831.277.4654
https://spencersalazar.com