[chuck-users] Critter & Guitari Organelle OS3

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 11:39:12 EST 2018

Hello Mario,

I contacted the Critter & Guitari folks a few years ago and received the
following reply:

We did install Chuck on the device, and got sound working.  The whole
hardware interface speaks OSC so it should easy to integrate with Chuck.
 but haven't done much other than the initial test
Your Chuck stuff looks cool.   Would be fun to try out on the Organelle!

Unfortunately, that is as far as I got.  :)

   michael