[chuck-users] static strings and the future

Gonzalo gonzalo at dense13.com
Fri Jan 12 17:14:51 EST 2018

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. There's a Facebook group
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593843507578422/) but it doesn't look
super active either.

As far as static strings: I'm pretty sure you just can't have static
non-primitives. What are you trying to achieve?

Cheers,
Gonzalo

--
http://dense13.com