[chuck-users] static strings and the future

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:07:42 EST 2018

As far as ChucK development goes, I filed a bunch of language-feature
related issues against Spencer's fork

https://github.com/spencersalazar/chuck/issues

There is also one there regarding static strings, that links to a patch on
the chuck-dev mailing list (which has been silent since 2016)!   These
issues should be migrated over to ccrma/chuck, I can do that.

Then is there some way that community members could help triage and address
these issues?  As Joel describes below, ChucK development kind of happens
in the background.  Occasional "hey everyone, we're working on this!"
emails or updates to issues from the devs would be helpful for us.

Cheers,

   michael