[chuck-users] New to ChucK: can this be done easily?

Morgan Utting morganutting at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:50:00 EDT 2018

Hey there,
I did a csv project a while back at uni for a sonification class. It's not
quite the same thing as what you need but I think it might help. The
project took the csv lat and long of photos from the first ISS mission and
sonified them into sines. The project writeup in the folder explains more,
but the main part is that fileIO worked really nicely and should work well
for what you need.

Hope this helps!
-Morgan
  Utting 311 as2.zip