[chuck-users] Chugin/Faust issue

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:38:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm having issue with a chugin generated with faust2ck. I'm on a 64bit
Linux machine (Ubuntu Studio 16.04) and I created a simple /sample and
hold/ component in Faust (SampleAndHold.dsp that contains /declare name
"SampleAndHold"//;/) and then turned it into a chugin using faust2ck.
everything seems fine, my /SampleAndHold.chug/ is generated, but
unfortunately I cannot use it in ChucK (console: /undefined type
'SampleAndHold'.../) . I copied it into the chugin folder and also tried
launching ChucK with -gSampleAndHold .

does anyone have any experience with faust2ck? am I missing something?

cheers,

Mario