[chuck-users] Sound glitches at the start of descending tones

JP Yépez jpyepezimc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:45:40 EDT 2018

Hey Forrest,

What Michael said... I slowed down the script to "10::ms => now", and I noticed that the sounds at the beginning were pure aliasing (which I kinda loved tbh).

I think it might be related to the pow+log line in your else block at the bottom; maybe it's getting too close to 0 or something? I used (i+10) instead of 'i' as a quick fix, and it seemed to do it, but I'm not sure if that's the sound you're going for.

Hope it helps!

JP