[chuck-users] generate Chugins using Faust

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:18:47 EDT 2018

Hi,

does anybody know if it's still possible to create ChucK chugins using
Faust?
I know about Fauck, that is an amazing project, but I remember a couple of
years ago it was possible to generate Chugins as well. but now it looks
like it's not possible anymore, also if I read about it on Kadenze (quote:
Thanks to its architecture system, Faust can be used to generate a wide
range of ready-to-use elements such as audio plug-ins (e.g., VST, AU,
etc.), externals for other computer music environments (e.g., ChucK,
Max/MSP, PD, CSOUND, SuperCollider, etc.), etc.).

cheers,
Mario