[chuck-users] generate Chugins using Faust

mario.buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:01:44 EDT 2018

Hi Julius,

Thanks, good to know. I was asking cause on the online editor this option (to generate chugins) is not available anymore, and the same when from Terminal I run "faust2" and then press TAB to see the list of "formats".
I'll give it a try later on. In case I'll send a mail to the Faust mailing list, it seems weird to me that this option has been grayed out.

Cheers,
Mario