[chuck-users] code to run when "remove shread" command is sent

Spencer Salazar spencer.salazar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:59:40 EDT 2018

Hey Mario,

This doesn't exist currently, but usually the way this is handled is to run
any cleanup before removing the shred. It requires a bit more planning up
front in terms of code architecture, but isn't too insane.

Spencer

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 4:47 PM, mario buoninfante <
mario.buoninfante at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> is there a way to run a bit of code after then ChucK receives the command
> to remove the shread?
>
> I'll try to be a bit more clear. I'm using a MIDI controller and my script
> controls its LEDs. the point is, when I remove the shread, the LEDs remain
> on. so I'd like to turn them off when the shread is removed.
>

> cheers,
>
> Mario

Spencer Salazar, PhD
Special Faculty
Music Technology: Interaction, Intelligence, and Design
California Institute of the Arts

ssalazar at calarts.edu | +1 831.277.4654
https://spencersalazar.com