[chuck-users] Biweekly appointment with ChucK on the Facebook group

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 03:34:01 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

I know the "platform choice" has always been an issue, and I'm not a
Facebook fan as well, despite I still use it for certain things (ChucK
group included).
I'd like to find an alternative for sure, so I'm open to new proposal. But,
at the same time I don't feel like I want to immediately drop the
appointment on Facebook. We just started last week, the 29th, and I believe
this things take time to "reach stability", plus changing platform after
the first appointment could be confusing and daunting for some.
That said, yes let's find an alternative to Facebook, totally up for that,
as long as there are people supporting the thing and involved in the
"organization". Let's find a solution here on the mailing list and try to
get as much people involved as possible.

cheers,
Mario

>>> http://www.whole-play.com