[chuck-users] Biweekly appointment with ChucK on the Facebook group

Nunn, Douglas Douglas.Nunn at anglia.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 12:20:58 EDT 2018

Could I suggest that this goes on the existing ChucK forum at http://electro-music.com/forum/forum-140.html

    Doug

________________________________
From: chuck-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu [chuck-users-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] on behalf of Mario Buoninfante [mario.buoninfante at gmail.com]
Sent: 01 November 2018 07:34
To: ChucK
Subject: Re: [chuck-users] Biweekly appointment with ChucK on the Facebook group

Hi guys,

I know the "platform choice" has always been an issue, and I'm not a Facebook fan as well, despite I still use it for certain things (ChucK group included).
I'd like to find an alternative for sure, so I'm open to new proposal. But, at the same time I don't feel like I want to immediately drop the appointment on Facebook. We just started last week, the 29th, and I believe this things take time to "reach stability", plus changing platform after the first appointment could be confusing and daunting for some.
That said, yes let's find an alternative to Facebook, totally up for that, as long as there are people supporting the thing and involved in the "organization". Let's find a solution here on the mailing list and try to get as much people involved as possible.

cheers,
Mario